Policies and Procedures
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE MERIDIAN CENTRE
- Outside food, drink, or alcohol is prohibited into the facility
- No backpacks or bags over 12 inches allowed (with the exception of diaper bags). Bag search & inspection of all items carried into the facility is a condition of entry. Meridian Centre Staff reserves the right to refuse admittance of any item deemed hazardous, inappropriate, offensive or suspicious.
- No re-entry into the facility during events
- Unruly patrons will be asked to leave
- Intoxicated patrons will be refused entry
- Children must be supervised by an adult
- Only service animals are permitted into the facility
- Staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Meridian Centre is a non-smoking property
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards are permitted into the facility
MERIDIAN CENTRE GLASS CLEANING POLICY
In keeping with OHL/NHL facility guidelines, the Meridian Centre is equipped with the more forgiving, and shatter-proof, plexiglass system. The more rigid tempered glass is no longer used for player and spectator safety reasons in all NHL buildings and is gradually being brought into all OHL buildings. While increasing safety, the main drawback of plexiglass is the tendency of the glass to be permanently scarred from puck and stick marks.
LOST AND FOUND
Lost and Found Information
Please call 905-684-8400 ext: 6354 with a description of the item as well as the date you attended.