Please note: all ice rentals are cancelled on Wednesday, February 6th due to inclement weather.
With our impeccable ice standards, the Meridian Centre offers an NHL-sized rink for any sized party, skating event, hockey leagues, tournament, games or practices as well as figure skating events. We also have party rooms, a club lounge, the Sports Hall of Fame and other areas of the venue that are available for event rental. On top of that, we have our own executive chef to bring the best of Niagara's culinary excellence to your rental occasion.
To inquire about packages, pricing, and any details, please contact [email protected] for more information.
- Monday-Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Monday-Friday 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday: 5:00 p.m. – close
- Saturday-Sunday: 6:00 a.m. – close
Prices (include HST and insurance)
- Prime Time: $290 per hour
- Non-Prime Time: $125 per hour
- Leagues: $265 per hour
- Minor Hockey Associations: $195 per hour
- Minor Hockey Tournament: $265 per hour
- Non-Prime Time Tournament:: $175 per hour
- Prime Time Tournament: $290 per hour +possible staffing cost
Groups of 50 or more skaters may be subject to added fees based on the nature of the ice rental
Included in ice rentals:
- Change room 30 minutes before and after ice time
- 50 minutes of ice time per hour rental (10 minutes ice maintenance required)
- Nets for hockey
- AUX cable for music
- Ice access is steps from change rooms
- Everyone must wear a CSA approved helmet for any hockey, shiny, pick-up hockey, or any rentals involving equipment on the ice.
- Skaters under age 14 must wear a CSA helmet on the ice.
- Skates must be worn at all times on the ice.
- Obstructions are not permitted on the ice. Skate aids may be permitted at the discretion of staff.
- All incidents or injuries on ice must be reported to building staff
- Headsets, cell phones or handheld electronic devices are not to be used while on the ice
- No outside food, beverage or alcohol is permitted in the facility
- Food, Beverage, illegal substances, and/or any person under the influence will not be permitted on the ice
- Roughhousing and horseplay on the ice are not permitted.
- All rental guests must enter through the Community Entrance.
- Dressing room designation can be found on the TV in the Community Entrance hallway.
- The arena is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Cancellation Policy applies, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Please carefully read all the policies and procedures outlined in the Ice Rental Contract.
- Meridian Centre is a smoke-free property.