Important Updates: December 10th 2021
Due to COVID-19 outbreaks in some facilities in Niagara some new rules have been issued to reduce the risk of transmission in the most high-risk settings, without compromising the opportunity to engage in core recreational activities. These spaces have been identified as dressing/change rooms and washrooms facilities.
What does this mean for you as a customer/participant attending our Recreation Facilities?
- A limit for the number of people within a dressing/change room will apply. The limit will be dependent on the facility and will be posted on the door. Permit holders/Customers are expected to enforce this limit.
- A time limit within the dressing/change rooms will be applied. Dressing/change rooms will only be available 15 minutes before and after your scheduled rental time.
- Please arrive at the facility ready to participate. Chairs will be made available for those to remain out of high-risk environments.
- Active Screening through the www.stcatharines.ca/visitorscreening will remain in effect for ANYONE entering the facility.
- Effective December 20th, everyone 12 years of age and older will be required to show proof of vaccination.
See the full letter by public health here
Required to provide vaccination proof
Adult (18+) patrons accessing the facility for any purpose, including parents or guardians of youth participating in an organized sport, and the general public
Youth (12+) that are spectating and not actively participating
Proof of vaccination will be accepted if the person’s name and date of birth on their identification matches the fully vaccinated receipt. As of January 4th everyone must provide the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code.
Not Required to provide vaccination proof
Patrons that qualify for an exemption and provide necessary paperwork, on January 10th you must provide proof via the enhanced Ontario government QR code (specific paperwork requirements identified by the province)
To rent the ice, or for more information, please click here
to email or call 905-684-8400 ext 6354.
Please refer to our RETURN TO PLAY guidelines above to prepare for your on-ice experience.
- Non-Prime rate is $125 (HST and insurance included in fee)
- Prime Time is $300 (HST and insurance included in fee)